Camera-angle, size and movement In this episode of Power, from 42 minutes onwards, what I can see is that the camera is hand held. The meaning of this is to create tension, to show the fast pace and to make it more realistic. It also allows the audience to feel like they are in Tariq’s/Ghost’s/Tasha’s/Tommy’s shoes. In this part of the episode there are a lot of close up shots to show each of the characters emotions. For example, when Tariq was about to shoot Ray, they used a close up shot of Tariq’s face to capture his fear but also his determination. I also saw the revenge and him wanting to kill Ray because of the murder of his sister. Also in this episode of ‘Power’, long shots are used often. Long shots are used to create the feeling that the audience is with the character at that particular time in the scene. The audience see what the character sees. For example, there was a longshot used when Tariq was walking into Ray’s house and you can see what is in front of...
2A.P1 (Pass) you have described different graphic styles in three media genres.
ReplyDeleteWell done Zehra - very detailed! You are just missing your comparison which keeps this at pass level.
I am just waiting on task 1.C which I know you will be audio recording so I will help you with that when I see you next.