3 posters



I chose this poster because I like the layout- how the illustration is the point of focus and fact that the typography surrounds the point of focus. The use of bold typography shows importance and a sense of seriousness of the matter being connoted through the poster.   



I chose this poster purely because of the use of bright colour on the point of focus which is the face and also the use colour catches the audience’s eye which I find vibrant and also gives a contrast with the background colours.



I chose this poster because I am aiming to incorporate a woman in my poster. I like the fact the colours chosen are black and yellow. Yellow represents the sun to me and Rasta people come from hot country. But what strikes me the most in this poster, is the message written and hidden in the dreadlock with the little child climbing and that mirror the title. I found this poster very powerful and effective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Early Editing: Task 1A & 1B

Research: History of reggae